Keno is a classic number lottery. Many of its varieties are known, ranging from television versions in different countries to virtual interactive games. But the latter are more popular, since the draws are held much more often – if the draw is drawn on TV once a week, then on the Internet it is possible to organize it at least once every half hour. However, until recently, the virtual keno had one and only, but significant disadvantage – the lack of visualization of what was happening.
That is why one more version of the lottery has recently gained popularity in live online casinos – keno live with a real dealer! During the drawing, all participants have access to an image of a real lottery drum. After the end of the time allotted for bets, the dealer starts his/her work. The casino dealer shows the balls that have rolled down a special tube through the camera to all users who have bought a ticket. Additionally, the winning numbers appear in the database of the site – even if you are suddenly late for the draw, you will still find out the results!
The best online casinos with keno live
|1||$ 1000T & C Apply||VisitReview|
|2||NZ$ 1600 FREET & C Apply||VisitReview|
|3||20FS / 100% up to 1BTC + 180 Free SpinsT & C Apply||VisitReview|
How to play keno live with the dealer?
There are simple steps to play live dealer keno online:
- If you are not registered in online casino yet, do it – the process will take only a couple of minutes;
- Top up your account with a small amount to first try playing keno and make sure the event is transparent;
- Purchase a ticket and mark the numbers that seem to be the winning ones;
- Wait for the draw and, if you’re lucky, get money in your casino account immediately after it ends!
Basic keno rules
- The bet is placed on from 2 to 10 numbers – you can fill in the ticket at random or specify the numbers that you consider winning by yourself;
- The size of the bet determines the possible Jackpot amount, as well as the number of numbers you guessed;
- You can buy live keno tickets for several draws in advance, as well as buy multiple tickets of the same keno draw to increase your chances of winning!
How do I fund my keno account?
Is it possible to play keno with a dealer for real money? – Yes. The player needs to register on the site, go to the “Deposit” section, select any electronic payment system and transfer money to their game account.
What numbers appear more often in keno?
Many people who play various lotteries believe that there are certain numbers, the probability of which is higher than the rest. Is it so?
You can verify this on your own, just automate the project and select the “free” game mode and play keno online, writing down all the numbers that fall out (100-150 games).
In 2014, a student of the Moscow State University “Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics”, defended a course project on the topic “Theory of Probability in Online Lotteries” and proved that the probability of getting certain numbers is random. This is due to the fact that the current drawing has nothing to do with the series of draws that have already been played.
Benefits of Live Casino keno
- The numbers are determined not by a random number generator, but by fate itself in the form of a lottery drum – if you are to be lucky, then nothing from the outside can prevent it!
- The presence of a live dealer makes the process of waiting for results more stressful. This means that the excitement becomes many times stronger with each correctly guessed number.
- Winnings are always fixed – you can calculate the maximum possible prize amount even before placing a bet.
- There is a certain element of competition with other players taking part in the same online keno draw where you risked trying your luck!
Live keno is a return to the origins of gambling, as well as a chance to make good money by relying on your luck. In addition, unlike real draws, the prizes on the Internet are much higher, since the casino costs for organizing the draw are insignificant. You can win a really huge Jackpot with a lot of fun in the drawing process!