Paysafecard payment system is based on the use of prepaid vouchers. It has been operating since 2000 and during this time has managed to process millions of transactions. The system is very convenient for replenishing an account at an online casino and paying for purchases online. Right now there are more than 100 Paysafecard casinos, so the system is quite popular.
Paysafecard casinos NZ
Paysafecard is an Austrian payment system that has been operating for more than 20 years. At the initial stage of development, the geography of work was limited only to Austria, then the company entered the international market. Now you can work with it in 43 countries of the world.
The principle of operation is based on the purchase of a prepaid voucher. The Paysafecard payment scheme looks like this:
- pay at one of the points of sale of vouchers for its cost. Vouchers are issued in different denominations and in different currencies;
- in return you receive a voucher from the seller, it will have a 16-digit code;
- it must be entered in the field to pay for the goods on the store’s website.
Paysafecard supports about half a million online stores. The money is instantly transferred to the seller. If the purchase amount is less than the balance of the voucher, then the balance on it will not go anywhere. It can be used in the future.
Vouchers can be summed up, considering that the maximum voucher balance is limited, this is useful for expensive purchases. In total, you can use up to 10 vouchers to pay for goods at a time. You can also purchase vouchers online.
Another useful feature is that you can order a plastic MasterCard and use it in the same way as a regular bank card. It will be accepted wherever MasterCard cards are accepted, that is, all over the world.
Please note that vouchers are valid indefinitely. But if you have not used it in 12 months, then starting from the 13th you will need to pay a commission, check its amount on the website of the payment system.
Paysafecard advantages and disadvantages
- complete anonymity and absolute security. You do not risk anything, you do not leave data from your bank account or card anywhere. Only 16 digits of the voucher to transfer money to the seller’s account;
- transaction processing speed;
- simplicity – no need to register;
- vouchers do not expire, so the balance from it can be used for future purchases;
- you can order a plastic card;
- there is no commission from the payment system when replenishing a casino account;
- supported by a large number of Paysafecard casinos in NZ.
- if you do not have a Paysafecard MasterCard, you cannot withdraw money in the same way;
- it is very inconvenient to buy vouchers, especially in the evening, there is a restriction on the geography of work. In some countries you will not find a Paysafecard point of sale, which means you will not be able to use the system;
- when making large top-ups / purchases, you have to add up several vouchers, this is not very convenient.
- there are no major drawbacks, apart from the fact that Paysafecard is not available in a number of countries.
How to make a deposit at Paysafecard casino
For replenishment all you need to do is:
- choose the appropriate deposit method on the Paysafecard casino website;
- indicate the amount of deposit;
- at the next stage, a form opens in which you need to specify the 16-digit voucher code. The money is immediately deposited into your casino account.
- If you don’t have a voucher at hand, but you need to replenish using this method, you can use a Paysafecard MasterCard. Most NZ Paysafecard casinos accept cards of this payment system.
With support, everything is fine. In our database you will find a lot of online gambling sites accepting /paysafecard payment system, so you can find the right option without any problems. You can also see Paysafecard casino bonus in the appropriate column of the table above.
Paysafecard is a good payment system, it is completely safe and can be used to fund your casino account. The only possible limitation is the lack of voucher points of sale in this country. But in this case, you can buy vouchers online or get a MasterCard of this payment system. Most casinos support it, so there will be no problems with the choice.
If you prefer other popular in New Zealand casino payment options, then head on to the following pages of our website: Amex online casinos, Paypal gambling sites, Bitcoin casinos NZ, Entropay casinos, FundSend online casinos, etc.