How quickly an online casino pays out winnings directly indicates its quality. The faster the better. This is an axiom. The fastest payout NZ casinos are almost always the market leaders, putting a lot of effort into maintaining their position. On this page you will find a complete list of the best online casinos for New Zealand players with the fastest payout. You will also get to know the factors influencing on the speed of withdrawing money and ways to facilitate it.
No one wants to get into a situation when, having started playing in a new online casino they like, replenishing their account with large sums, taking part in various promotions and tournaments, suddenly they discover that the process of withdrawing their winnings is protracted and tedious. We have carefully reviewed and selected for you the best casinos that offer the fastest, most efficient and secure ways to withdraw funds and deposit funds.
We invite you to read our in-depth online casino reviews for a complete list of the best casinos with the fastest and safest ways to make deposits and withdrawals, many of which will offer most, if not all, options. It is important to find a casino that will not only please you with quick withdrawals and replenishment of your account, but also with a balanced gaming process.
If speed and convenience are your priorities, then take a look at the following casinos with the fastest withdrawal options, which have been carefully researched and evaluated by us.
The fastest payout NZ casinos
|1||$1500+150 FST & C Apply||VisitReview|
|2||NZ$ 1500 + 200 FST & C Apply||VisitReview|
|3||100% up to $100T & C Apply||VisitReview|
|4||CLOSEDT & C Apply||VisitReview|
|5||NZ$ 1000 + 100FST & C Apply||VisitReview|
|6||EUR 2000 + 200 FST & C Apply||VisitReview|
|7||20 FS / 250 AUD/CAD/NZD or 1 BTC + 150 FST & C Apply||VisitReview|
The leaders in the ranking of the fastest paying casinos usually send your winnings within 15 minutes after you submit your request – those are the best online casinos that payout.
Why payouts at online casinos can be delayed?
Many players are annoyed that they usually make deposits instantly, and payments have to wait up to several days. Why is that? Do casinos deliberately put a spoke in their wheels? Of course, no online institution wants to part with money just like that – and if there is an opportunity to delay it, they will. And that’s okay. But this is not the main problem. In order to protect players against fraud, large payments are always checked and analysed:
- Did the player really win them at the casino?
- How did he/she win them?
- Has the player cheated with bonuses? Has he used any delayed bonus games after losing bonus money, etc.
- Is he really who he claims to be?
All these and other questions need to be answered. But, as a rule, after passing the identity verification procedure, the process is significantly accelerated. So do not blame the sites for slowness. Even the best NZ casinos with the fastest payouts are required to act with discretion.
What else determines the speed of payments at online casinos?
- Country of residence. For example, the US almost always stands apart. Everything there is an order of magnitude more complicated due to the current legislation, which not only prohibits online gambling in most of the country, but also severely restricts financial transactions between casinos and banks.
- Selected payment method. More on this below.
- The sum of withdrawal. There is almost always a limit on the amount per transaction. It can be determined by the limits of the payment system, or by the internal limits on payments in the selected casino.
The fastest payment methods at online casinos
The list above shows the establishments that pay out winnings in the shortest possible time. Most often, players receive money instantly or within an hour. How do such casinos do it?
There are several reasons:
- A huge number of payment methods;
- Emphasis on e-wallets;
- Well-established financial flows for many years of work;
- A large supply of funds on all payment systems.
For example, using such payment systems as Skrill or Neteller makes life much easier for the players themselves. These payments are usually processed very quickly. Alas, not all countries are free to use the above methods.
Often problems arise with bank transfers: withdrawals to cards or open accounts. They always take a long time to process. Even in the fastest payout casinos such a transfer can take up to 24 hours (sometimes longer). In this case, the main snag in banking operations, they, unfortunately, cannot be instant. An online casino can send money quickly enough, but until it reaches the player’s bank, is processed and transferred to the account, it will take a lot of time. Usually, several legal entities (and sometimes several banks) are involved in banking operations, so if possible, it is best to always choose e-wallets.
To ensure that you are using the fastest withdrawal methods, we recommend that you take a look at them in detail below.
- Visa/Mastercard. Most people use credit or debit cards, making it easier for them to deposit or withdraw funds. Timing may vary from bank to bank.
- Skrill. Skrill, also known to users as Moneybookers, is an instant-transfer e-wallet like PayPal. You simply deposit funds into your Skrill account, and then you can fund your game account or withdraw winnings at our recommended casinos, most of which offer this method.
- Neteller. As a subsidiary of Paysafe Plc (UK publicly traded financial institution), Neteller offers instant and secure sending and receiving of funds with some of the lowest online transaction fees. They also process payments from AstroPay virtual prepaid credit card, Boku mobile payment service and Bitcoins.
- PayPal. PayPal is actually one of the most efficient ways to withdraw your winnings from your favorite online casino. After the funds are sent, the balance changes will be instantly reflected in your PayPal account. Then you can either use the amount of your winnings in order to make a deposit at another online casino (this will allow you to immediately continue enjoying the gaming process), or transfer them to a bank account (this may take several days, it all depends on the payment processing schedule Your bank). The main thing is that you will definitely get your money! The list of Paypal gambling sites you can find here.
- Bitcoin. BitCoin (BTC) is a decentralized virtual currency. This means that it is not affiliated with any government, banking group or governing body. It was developed as an anonymous and autonomous cryptocurrency, with transaction fees of only 0% -2%. This cryptocurrency has gained particular popularity among gambling enthusiasts in those regions where strict financial control over online gambling is exercised, for example, in the United States. Check out the best NZ Bitcoin online casinos.
- Check. Although this payment solution is not very fast, eCheck is a reliable way to collect your winnings. This is an electronic version of paper checks that have been tested for years. Any player who has a Checking account will be able to receive and cash an eCheck, however this can take up to 6 business days. The advantage of using these checks is that there is often a very small fee of $ 0.25 for processing transactions.
How to choose a casino with the fastest payouts?
Our rating of the fastest virtual establishments gives an exhaustive answer to the question posed. But for the future it is better to know which establishments should be avoided. The casino works poorly if:
- Delays even e-wallets payments
- Processes payments for more than 48 hours
Both options are unacceptable – and especially if this is not the first time you are withdrawing money. If the casino holds payments for more than 72 hours, we do not recommend playing in it at all. It is possible that it acts solely in its own interests or is completely fraudulent. Some casinos claim unprecedented fast payouts – up to 15 minutes. Most often, such assurances are not groundless, but they can only be trusted if the institution already has a reliable reputation in the world of gambling.
Now you have an idea about the fastest payout online casinos NZ. You can also read about withdrawal time in online casinos here to understand better how the best online casinos that payout work.