Online casinos often attract players with generous bonuses, offering additional money or free spins for a deposit made. It sounds tempting, but few people pay attention to additional conditions, namely the wagering requirements, or wager. In order not to fall into the trap, you should carefully understand what it is. Below we will speak about low wagering casino deposit bonuses and their better understanding.
Casinos with low wagering requirements
What is a casino wager
This is the minimum number of bets a player must make in order to cash out a win. At the time of the inception of online casinos, enterprising players withdrew more than one thousand dollars due to the soft conditions for using bonus funds. Often, restrictions are set to eliminate the likelihood of loss and retain the client.
The casino wager is indicated as a coefficient: 30x, 60x or x30, x60. This indicator, multiplied by the size of the bonus, allows you to find out the amount that the player is obliged to use for bets before cashing out the winnings.
For example, a welcome bonus of 100% for the first deposit implies that when a gambler credits NZD 100 to his account, he will receive the same amount to the bonus account. With a wager of x30 (btw, it is considered to be a low wagering deposit bonus), the total number of bets from bonus funds must be at least 100 x 30 = NZD 3000. As soon as this threshold is exceeded, the player gets the right to withdraw the winnings from the casino without hindrance.
The lower the wagering ratio, the better for the user. That’s why experiences players are looking for low wagering casino bonuses. But this is not all that needs to be paid attention to. Sometimes the conditions apply not only to bonus funds, but also to the main deposit. If the bonus is 100%, this actually doubles the total bets.
What other restrictions to bonus wagering requirements may apply
In addition to the established coefficient, other additional conditions for wagering bonus money are used:
- Limit on the size of the bet. Many establishments prescribe in the rules a ban on the use of high rates. For example, in Riobet casino the maximum bet cannot exceed 5% of the reward amount.
- Restrictions on online slots. The wager can be played on certain slot machines. The gambling site makes a list of games, the launch of which does not count towards the overall standings.
- Various wagering contributions. The percentage of bets that will be counted when using bonus funds in different types of games. For example, slots usually have 100% contribution from the stake, but roulette, blackjack and poker, depending on the institution’s policy, only 5-50%.
- Time limits. The rules indicate how long it takes to unscrew the wager. Sometimes up to 14 days to wager the bonus, sometimes only 72 hours.
Players can see the size of additional rewards and do not pay attention to the conditions of the promotions. And they usually say that when you try to withdraw funds before the wagering conditions are met, the bonuses are canceled. Newbies are more likely to fall into this trap.
Types of online casino bonuses with wager
The more attractive the bonus offer looks, the more serious the wagering conditions are. The requirements depend on the type of bonus:
- No deposit or welcome bonus. Does not require account replenishment, issued for registration, but the conditions are the most stringent. Often the wager is higher than x50, and other restrictions apply.
- First deposit bonus. Casinos charge up to 100% of the deposit amount to the bonus account. This money must be played in the slot machines 30-40 times. Example of the best casino low wagering bonus: 100% up to $500, wager x30.
- Bonuses for the second, third and subsequent deposits imply additional accruals of 25%, 50% or 100% of the amount that the player deposits into the account. The wagering requirements may be softer than for the first deposit.
- Reload promotions are available only to regular customers. They are credited to players on a weekly or monthly basis for the total amount of deposits or bets played.
- High Roller VIP offers are available to players who deposit high and play big.
- Free spins are also endowed with a wager as a premium offer. The money won in such spins must be wagered, and the coefficient can reach x50 or more.
- Cashback is valid for lost bets. Part of the funds can be returned to the player with a small wager.
Wager and withdrawal of winnings
The casino rules detail the requirements that must be met for the successful withdrawal of the won money. Knowledge of them will allow you to avoid unforeseen situations:
- Withdrawal of winnings is allowed only after meeting the wagering requirements.
- Bonus money is always debited last. If there are NZ$ 2 000 on the account, of which NZ$ 1000 is additional, your own funds will be debited first.
- Restrictions on bets and slots are mandatory, they must be remembered when choosing a slot machine.
A few tips for successful bonus wagering:
- The optimal bet size in the absence of restrictions is medium. It is impractical to play at a minimum.
- It is better to choose low wager first deposit bonus where the wager is set only for the funds issued, and not for the entire amount with a deposit.
- Long-term special offers should be preferred. If you have up to three days to wager bonus funds, you should think about it – if you don’t have time to unscrew, all winnings will be canceled.
The terms of the promotion may also state that it is impossible to refuse a special offer. Withdrawal of winnings will become available only after meeting the established requirements. And by ordering the withdrawal of winnings without fulfilling the wagering conditions, the player also runs the risk of losing all the won funds.
Features of withdrawing bonus money in online casino with low wagering
After all the conditions of the wager are met, the funds on the player’s deposit become available for withdrawal to a real account. You can apply for a payment only after the player has deposited at least the minimum allowable amount of credit on his balance.
You can deposit money to a casino through the “Cashier” or “Banking” section. In it, the item “Deposit” is selected, the payment system is selected from the available ones, the amount to be deposited into the account is indicated and the transaction is confirmed. After that, the funds are instantly deposited and the personal account is linked to the player’s personal account.
Important! Before you conduct a transaction through a specific payment operator, you need to check if it is available for withdrawal of winnings.
When the necessary conditions are met, you can proceed to the registration of an application for the payment of funds in a casino with a bonus without a wager. A financial transaction is also carried out through the “Cashier” section, where the “Withdrawal” item is selected, the same service that was used for the deposit is indicated, the amount to be debited is entered. After confirming the actions, an application for payment is generated, which is sent to the financial department of the casino.
As a rule, if the amount of the winnings exceeds the amount of $ 1000, verification will be required. You can pass the identity check after the following data is sent to the administration:
- Scan of an identity document.
- Photo of your credit card or a screenshot of an electronic wallet.
- Photo of the player along with a passport, driver’s license or other similar certificate.
The data will be sent to the casino’s financial department. Upon completion of the procedure, a notification is received about the end of verification and identity verification. It may take up to 24 hours to verify player’s account.
In short about bonus wagering requirements
The administration of each existing low wagering online casino sets the wagering requirements for the offered bonuses. It is this indicator that determines how many times the entire amount must be bet in order to withdraw the winnings. The wagering rules for each individual portal may vary, but in general they consist of the following points:
- It is forbidden to exceed the allowed bet size.
- You cannot issue a payment until all the wagering requirements have been met.
- Violation of any condition of the bonus may lead to its deactivation.
Experienced players’ tips: is it worth getting bonuses with wagers?
Problems with wagering rewards arise not only for beginner gamblers. Many experienced players also have difficulties in obtaining prize money, but they have a number of recommendations in their arsenal to help them overcome all difficulties:
- Choose offers with an adequate wager.
- Stock up on a certain amount that can be used in case of losing bonus funds.
- Be patient and discreet, keep a cool head.
- Use the mobile version to change the game environment.